The performance grading of key industries means that in order to do a good job in the differentiated management and control of key industries and enterprises during the severely polluted weather emergency, the local ecological and environmental authorities at or above the county level shall use the level of enterprise equipment, pollution control technologies, emission restrictions, unorganized emission management levels, and monitoring and monitoring levels. , Environmental management level, transportation mode, etc. as performance grading indicators, together with technical units and relevant experts to classify the air pollution prevention and control level of key industries and enterprises.
Performance grading is divided into A, B (including B-), C, D, performance, and non-performance levels. Among them, A-level and sexual enterprises should reach the level, and the indicators are national; B-level enterprises Should reach the regional or provincial level.In principle, A-level and sexual enterprises can independently take emission reduction measures during periods of heavy pollution and reduce the frequency of supervision and inspection; for B-level and below enterprises and non-sexual enterprises, the emission reduction efforts should not be lower than the national and provincial emergency emission reduction measures Formulate relevant requirements for technical guidelines.
Declare and approve the scope of the industry
Key industries included in the national guidelines: long-process combined steel, short-process steel, ferroalloy, coking, lime kiln, foundry,Alumina, electrolytic aluminum, carbon, copper smelting, lead-zinc smelting, molybdenum smelting, secondary copper, aluminum, lead and zinc, non-ferrous metal rolling, Cement, brick and tile kiln, ceramics, refractory materials, glass, rock wool, glass fiber reinforced plastic (fiber reinforced plastic products), waterproof building material manufacturing, oil refining and petrochemicals, carbon black manufacturing, coal-based nitrogen fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, pesticide manufacturing, coatings Manufacturing, ink manufacturing, cellulose ether, packaging and printing, wood-based panel manufacturing, plastic artificial leather and synthetic leather manufacturing, rubber product manufacturing, shoemaking, furniture manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, engineering machinery manufacturing, industrial coating, etc. 39 Key industries.
The key industries included in the provincial guidelines: mining and processing of ore (coal), textile printing and dyeing and apparel manufacturing, organic chemicals, fertilizer manufacturing (in addition to coal to nitrogen fertilizer), activated carbon manufacturing, plastic products, perlite processing, abrasives, metals Surface treatment and heat treatment processing, battery manufacturing, auto repair industry, commercial concrete (asphalt) mixing plant and other 12 provincial key industries and general industries.
Guarantee enterprises include: emerging industries, strategic industries, major engineering projects, foreign trade orders, and guaranteeing people’s livelihood and ensuring the normal operation of cities.
Declaration and verification procedures
Enterprises: should complete self-assessment and benchmarking on time, and submit application materials and corresponding certification materials to the competent department of ecological environment in time; if there is a need for change, apply for change; if no application for change is submitted, the original level will be implemented in the next year;
Municipal level: Instruct the enterprises in the administrative area to carry out the performance grading declaration work; complete the performance evaluation work of the C-level and below enterprises as required, initially review and declare the A-level, B (including B-) level and sexual enterprise materials and submit them to the provincial government; Cooperate with relevant units and experts to review and approve safeguard enterprises in the administrative area; revise the emergency emission reduction list for heavy pollution weather based on the results of the performance classification of enterprises in key industries.
Provincial level: Revise the technical guidelines for the formulation of emergency emission reduction measures for key industries in heavy-polluted weather at the provincial level; conduct random inspections and audits of A-level, B (including B-) level and sex enterprises declared by various regions in batches; work with relevant departments and experts to conduct local inspections The declared safeguard enterprises shall conduct audit and check; revise the emergency emission reduction list for heavy pollution weather, and implement differentiated control measures for heavy pollution weather.
Time node for declaration and approval
1. Guaranteed enterprises must reach the performance grading or sexual index level of Grade B and above.
2. The same enterprise involves multiple industries, and regards the industry with large pollutant emissions as the main industry, and other industries involved should also meet the index requirements consistent with the declared main industry level. If one of the indicators does not meet the corresponding level indicator requirements, Not rated.
3. In case of unapproved construction within one year before the declaration date, failure to discharge air pollutants in excess of the permitted discharge concentration and permitted discharge volume in accordance with the provisions of the pollution discharge permit, failure to install or use automatic monitoring equipment for atmospheric pollutants and other environmental violations, or constitute a crime In the current year, it is not allowed to declare A-level enterprises, B (including B-)-level enterprises, sex enterprises and security enterprises.
4. Enterprises that refuse to participate in the performance grading shall implement emergency emission reductions in accordance with strict industry measures during the early warning period of heavy pollution weather.
5. Competent departments for performance grading at all levels shall not set a limit on the number of A and B level enterprises.During the performance grading process, no fees shall be charged to the enterprise. If the enterprise conceals or provides false materials, or bribes experts or staff, it is directly assessed as a low grade.
6. All localities will carry out a dynamic adjustment of performance grading before December 2021, 12, and submit it to the Provincial Department of Ecology and Environment according to the original procedures.
Link to this article：A comprehensive guide to the performance grading of key industries in Henan’s heavily polluted weather
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks