Concentric tube Tur oil-air lubrication system is suitable for machine tool electric spindles and various high-speed bearings, center frames, guide rails, lead screws and other oil and gas lubrication. It is also especially suitable for external cooling metal cutting processing, suitable for gear processing, milling, turning, and drilling. The equipment for cold processing outside machine tools such as machining centers and the transformation of old machine tools realize energy saving and environmental protection.
Combining the nozzles to achieve lubrication and cooling to prevent aggravation of wear; oil and gas are transported in a split way, and mixed at the lubrication point terminal to make the lubrication more reliable. The oil feed frequency of the pneumatic micropump is controlled by the autonomous controller, and the micropump can manually adjust the output flow of each stroke. The pressure switch can be selected according to the actual situation to detect the gas source pressure and oil and gas pressure and give an interlocking alarm signal when the pressure is lower than the set value. The fuel tank level switch monitors the fuel tank level and triggers an alarm when the fuel level is low. The modular design makes this system particularly adaptable and easy to increase and decrease the number of lubrication points. Using an external controller can further expand the adaptability of the device. The application of high technology enables the lubrication device to be independently controlled, easy to install, and easy to adjust.
The Sipu concentric tube device is an economical dual-channel oil and gas lubrication device developed according to the actual needs of customers. The SP concentric tube device mainly includes the following functions:
1. Adjustable oil supply volume: The adjustment of the oil volume per unit time of the SP concentric tube device adopts the adjustment mode of frequency + single oil supply volume, that is, after setting the oil supply frequency and the single oil supply volume. Get the oil output per unit time.
2. Quick response: The special structure of the SP concentric tube device (oil and gas are transported separately) avoids the shortcomings of long response time, and its application occasions have also been expanded;
3. Lubricant consumption is greatly reduced;
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect. 4. Improve work beat;
5. Better surface finish of the workpiece; 6. Flexible and light: The SPU concentric tube device is small in size and can be used in a small installation location.
7. Strong equipment stability: The device is powered by compressed air, with few moving parts, low maintenance, and strong stability.
Link to this article：Application occasions of economical concentric tube micro-lubrication device
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank