Detailed calculation method:
1) First of all, you can ask the other party to provide preliminary process arrangements for key or complex parts, detailing each process and the time consumption of each process
2) The processing cost can be calculated according to the hourly cost of the equipment required for each process. You can also ask the supplier for the specific equipment cost, for example,
Ordinary Lijia is between ￥60~80 per hour (tax included). Ordinary equipment such as milling machines and general vehicles is generally ￥30. . .
3) In proportion to the packaging and transportation, management costs, tooling tools, profit is the price
Of course, the price will have a lot to do with the annual purchase volume and difficulty of the parts to a certain extent.
The price difference between single piece and batch is very easy to understand.
Rough estimation method:
1) For large items, the volume is larger and the weight is heavier.
General difficulty: The ratio of the processing cost to the cost of the raw materials of the entire part is about 1:1, and this ratio is inversely proportional to the purchase amount;
More difficult: The ratio of the processing cost to the cost of the raw materials of the entire part is about 1.2~1.5:1, this ratio is inversely proportional to the purchase amount;
2) For small and medium items
General difficulty: The ratio of processing cost to the cost of raw materials for the entire part is about 2~3:1, and this ratio is inversely proportional to the purchase amount;
More difficult: The ratio of the processing cost to the cost of the raw materials of the entire part is about 5-10:1, and this ratio is inversely proportional to the purchase amount;
Because precision machining has great process flexibility, that is, a part can have many kinds of process arrangements, so the cost is of course different.
However, sometimes the supplier will tell you a complicated process to increase the price when quoting, and other simple processes will be used in actual production, so the buyer himself
The reading of the drawings and the knowledge of parts processing determines your grasp of the cost, so the purchase of precision machining parts requires a more comprehensive knowledge of precision machining.
The composition of machining costs is generally based on working hours!
If you want to process a workpiece, first it is the material cost of the other party; then some travel expenses to purchase the workpiece (generally not);
The most important thing is the processing man-hours required for the workpiece you want to process, generally 10-20 yuan/hour for lathes, and about 10-15/hour for fitters; the rest are not listed as examples;
If there are no ready-made tools (such as knives, molds), you need to bear part or all of the cost of the purchase; the final total is the processing cost you have to pay!
Material costs, machine depreciation, labor costs, management fees, taxes, etc. are basically required. Or material costs, processing fees and taxes, as well as business costs, transportation costs, and budgeting. You need a thorough understanding of the market. If you don’t do it for a few years, you won’t be able to figure it out at all, even my teacher. I often sigh with emotion! Not paying attention at all!
Process issues should include material costs, processing fees (which processing prices are different), equipment depreciation fees, worker wages, management fees, taxes, etc. The main thing is to first determine the process, that is, the processing method, and then calculate the man-hours based on the process. The man-hours determine the basic processing cost of a single part, plus other costs. Craftsmanship is a very complicated science. A part adopts different crafts, and the price is different. The basic price of processing hours for each type of work is actually not fixed. It will be based on the difficulty of the workpiece, the size of the equipment, and the performance. Of course, the key depends on your quantity, but generally speaking, it has a basic price, which fluctuates between the basic prices.
1. The basic price of the car: 20-40. The specific ones are determined according to the actual situation. Like small parts, the simple working hours are less than 20 yuan; sometimes even only 10 yuan, such as some large pulleys, the processing margin is large, and the boss only earns The money for cast iron powder is enough; sometimes if the workpiece is large, it can be higher if it is generally impossible to process on the market, two or three times, and others can’t help it.
2. Basic price of grinding: 25-45
3. Basic price for milling: 25-45
4. Basic price of drill: 15-35
5. Basic price for planing: 15-35
6.The basic price of wire cutting: 3-4/900 square millimeters
7. The basic price of EDM: 10-40, a single piece is generally 50/piece (less than 1 hour)
8.CNC basic price: it is 2-4 times more expensive than ordinary ones
Related suggestion:How Much Does Cnc Machining Cost
Link to this article：Calculation Methods for CNC Machining Quotation
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank