Quick-drying sand core sand binder
The quick-drying adhesive is a room temperature quick-drying adhesive that is very suitable for combined installation between complex cores after molding. At room temperature, the tensile strength can reach more than 0.4 MPa in 10 minutes, the tensile strength can reach more than 0.6 MPa in 15 minutes, the tensile strength can reach more than 1 MPa in 20 minutes, and the final tensile strength can reach 4 MPa.
product name: Quick-drying adhesive
Product performance: The appearance of this product is milky white viscous paste, with the following excellent features:
1. High-quality features such as fast hardening speed, high end strength, and small air volume;
2. Overcome the shortcomings of traditional adhesives such as long drying time and high curing temperature;
3. Meet the needs of timely assembly and timely core loading after the efficiency of the hot core box and cold core box core making process has been greatly improved, which greatly shortens the time for core assembly and installation to meet production needs;
4. The time from core assembly to casting is greatly shortened, and the casting production efficiency of the enterprise is greatly improved.
product manual: R&D background of this quick-drying adhesive:
In casting production, castings with complex structures such as internal cavities and reinforcing ribs or large-sized castings often require multiple sand cores to be manufactured separately, and then assembled and assembled to form an integral core before casting; Sometimes in order to facilitate the operation of core making and lower core forming, it is also necessary to manufacture the sand cores in blocks, and then combine and install them. The combination of the above-mentioned sand cores is often bonded with adhesives. With the emergence of hot-box and cold-box core-making processes, the core-making efficiency has been greatly improved. Many core-making machines are often matched with the production capacity of molding machines. This requires timely assembly, timely core removal, and core assembly installation. time
Need to be as short as possible to meet production needs.
Product comparison: The various traditional adhesives currently in use have more or less limitations, mainly in:
Traditional adhesives need to be naturally dried for 4-8 hours before they can be used for casting, and the production efficiency is low; at the same time, the bonding temperature is high, heating is required, and energy is wasted. At the same time, the temperature rise and fall process also takes a long time, which is not conducive to production efficiency. Improve; 2. Even some quick-drying adhesives still have the following shortcomings:
(1) The hot melt adhesive melts and becomes liquid when heated, and becomes solid again when cooled; it will be heated to liquefy when used
(2) Two-component milky white glue can only be used to bond foam plastic molds and wood in solid casting, and needs to be packaged and supplied separately, and the two components are used at the same time during use
Therefore, with the improvement of casting molding and casting efficiency, there is an urgent need for a quick-drying adhesive with a shorter drying time and higher strength. Shengping series of quick-drying adhesives came into being.
Product packaging: Bottled with 0.5kg/piece, each box of 36 pieces has a net weight of 18kg;
Shandong Zhucheng Shengping Casting Materials Co., Ltd.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Coated sand shell type hot core box quick-drying organic adhesive
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank