Most common water quality testing operations are very simple, but there are some exceptions to everything. Sometimes poor water quality or other factors can cause wrong test results of the water quality analyzer. Although everyone will eventually get an accurate water quality analysis result, it costs The time and cost are very high. And this is why many analysts need to understand the causes and treatment of interference factors when testing water quality.
Some common methods to avoid interference from water analyzers:
- 1. Keep reagent bottles, containers, vials, test tubes, comparators, soaking tanks and hands clean and dry. Remove any spills and drips. Before the test starts, cross-contamination between reagents may cause problems due to irregular operations.
- 2. Take out the fresh water sample in a clean container. Rinse the sample container with water and obtain the sample from below the water surface.
- 3. Avoid sampling near the water inlet and return. Never test water immediately after impact or other chemical additives.
- 4. When testing, please follow the instructions carefully, including any specified waiting time. If adding a drop of reagent, hold the bottle vertically to get a uniform drop. If performing visual colorimetry (color matching), use white or neutral colors as the background. Use indirect light when backlighting. If using a colorimeter, please test in the shade as much as possible. Avoid testing at the top or bottom of the test range. These parts of the range are generally less accurate.
- 5. After the test, clean and rinse the equipment and allow it to air dry. Store the analysis kit and reagents in a cool and dry place. Test your kit regularly against known reference standards recommended by the manufacturer.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：How to avoid external interference during water quality analyzer testing
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks