The key to preventive maintenance of CNC machine tools is to strengthen daily maintenance. The main maintenance tasks are as follows: daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection, and semi-annual inspection. The preventive maintenance of CNC machine tools is as follows:
Daily inspection of CNC machine tools
Its main projects include hydraulic systems, spindle lubrication systems, rail lubrication systems, cooling systems, and pneumatic systems. Daily inspection is based on the normal conditions of each system. For example, when testing the spindle lubrication system, the power lamp should be on, and the hydraulic pump should be running normally. If the power lamp is off, keep the spindle stopped and contact the mechanical engineer. Make repairs.
2. Weekly inspection of CNC machine tools
Its main items include machine tool parts and spindle lubrication systems, which should be properly inspected weekly, especially for machine tool parts to remove iron filings and clean up external debris.
3. Monthly inspection of CNC machine tools
Mainly check the power supply and air dryer. Under normal circumstances, the power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any abnormality, measure and adjust it. The air dryer should be disassembled once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Quarterly inspection of CNC machine tools
The quarterly inspection should be mainly performed from three aspects of the machine bed, hydraulic system, and spindle lubrication system. For example, when inspecting the machine tool bed, it mainly depends on whether the accuracy of the machine tool and the level of the machine tool meet the requirements in the manual. If there is a problem, you should contact the mechanical engineer immediately. When inspecting the hydraulic system and the spindle lubrication system, if there is a problem, the new oil 6oL and 20L should be replaced and cleaned.
5. Semi-annual inspection of CNC machine tools
After half a year, the hydraulic system of the machine tool, the spindle lubrication system and the X axis should be checked. If something goes wrong, you should replace with new oil and then perform cleaning. After comprehensively familiarizing and mastering the knowledge of preventive maintenance, it is necessary to have a deeper understanding and necessary grasp of the causes and treatment of abnormal phenomena in the oil pressure system. For example, when the fuel pump does not inject fuel, the pressure is abnormal, and noise occurs, you should know what the main reasons are and what the corresponding solutions are.
The causes and treatment of abnormal phenomena in the oil pressure system should be understood from three aspects:
(1) The main reasons for non-injection of the oil pump may be low liquid level in the fuel tank, reverse rotation of the pump, too low speed, too high oil viscosity, low oil temperature, clogged filters, excessive suction pipe piping volume, and suction at the oil inlet. The air, shaft, and rotor are damaged. There are corresponding solutions to the main reasons, such as filling up with oil, confirming the label, and changing it when the oil pump is reversed.
(2) The pressure is abnormal, that is, the pressure is too high or too low. The main reasons are also various, such as improper pressure setting, poor operation of the pressure regulating valve coil, abnormal pressure gauges, and leaks in the hydraulic system. The corresponding solutions include dismantling and cleaning according to the prescribed pressure settings, changing a normal pressure gauge, and checking each system in turn.
(3) Noise Noise is mainly caused by oil pumps and valves. When the valve is noisy, the reason is that the flow rate exceeds the rated standard, and the flow rate should be appropriately adjusted; when the oil pump is noisy, the reason and the corresponding solutions are also multi-faceted, such as high oil viscosity and low oil temperature. To raise the oil temperature; when there are air bubbles in the oil, the air in the system should be vented, etc.
Welcome to find our website for more information: www.ptjmachining.com Previous: Questions To Pay Attention To Use CNC Tools ?Next: How To Ensure The Processing Efficiency Of Precision CNC Machined Parts ?
Link to this article：How To Maintain CNC Machines And CNC Tools?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks