It is very important for the daily maintenance of mechanical presses. Who knows this job? That is the operator, they can find the problem of the equipment very early to prevent damage to its components. Today, the editor will introduce how to maintain the equipment.
Analyze according to different situations:
Punch before use maintenance
- 1. Check whether the oil sump, oil level, and oil standard meet the specified standards. If not, replenish the oil in time.
- 2. Check whether the button is flexible and whether there is jamming.
- 3. Check whether the grounding wire of the motor is loose, dropped or damaged. If it is loose, it should be tightened. If it is off or damaged, it should be notified to maintenance personnel.
- 4. Check whether the protective device is complete and reliable.
- 5. Check whether the handles are flexible.
- 6. Tighten the loose nuts of each part.
Punch in use and maintenance
- 1. Start the hydraulic pump and check whether the hydraulic pump works well, and whether the sealing parts and pipelines are blocked or leaked.
- 2. Check whether the limit switch works well and whether the positioning of the bumper is normal.
- 3. Pay attention to whether the temperature rise and sound of each moving part are normal at all times.
Punch after use maintenance
- 1. Inspect and clean each active part.
- 2, each control handle (switch) is placed in neutral (zero position).
- 3. Check, clean, tidy up the working surface and working area. record.
The above is the introduction to the maintenance of the punch press. The user should maintain and maintain the equipment regularly during the production and processing process to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the equipment and increase the utilization rate of the product.
Link to this article：How to maintain the punch
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks