A lap in the building materials market will find that 99% of the kitchen sinks are made of stainless steel, and the remaining 1% are granite, ceramic and cast iron enamel sinks.
Stainless steel is the ugliest but why is the market share the highest? I used to use stainless steel in my home. I don’t want to continue using it. Are there other options?
The biggest reason for choosing a stainless steel sink is that it is cost-effective, the price is economical compared with other materials, and it is not delicate to use. It is not a problem to bump into the pots and pans.
Be sure to consult with the merchant before purchase, you can check the quality inspection certificate and warranty card of the product. Don’t buy cheap cards cheaply, remember to pay a penny.
One-piece molding and hand-made are also the two most professional vocabulary that kitchen sinks say. The prices of the two sinks that we look at in the store are very different, probably because of the difference in the manufacturing process. There are two main manufacturing processes for stainless steel sinks, one is stretch forming and the other is hand forming.
The process of stretch forming is characterized by the smooth appearance of the water tank, but the wall of the water tank is relatively thin, because the oil press is not pressed when it is thick, but it has no effect on the quality. Because of the mass production, the market price is also relatively cheap.
The craftsmanship of the manual sink is that each process such as welding and grinding is hand-built, and the processing also ensures the characteristics of the stainless steel sheet. The advantage of the manual sink is that the thickness of the material used is large, and the entire set of production process does not affect the final thickness of the sink wall. Therefore, the market price of manual sinks is also higher.
We can’t just say that a certain material is good or not, just like we grow up and no longer say that a person is a good person or a bad person. We understand the “three-dimensional”, “multi-faceted”, “diversity” meaning.
After all, everyone’s way of life and the pursuit of life are different, too good for their own, less others, life can be much better!
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, Twitter .
Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Hales H.//SMC Editor
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：In Addition to Stainless Steel in The Kitchen Sink, Is There No Other Choice?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks