The entire machining process of a cnc machine tool is completed by a CNC system composed of a large number of electronic components in accordance with a digital program. In the process of processing, due to the failure of the CNC system or execution components, the workpiece is scrapped or safety accidents, and the operator is generally powerless. Therefore, the requirements for the stability and reliability of cnc machine tools are more important. For this reason, the following issues should be paid attention to when using CNC machine tools.
(1) The use environment of CNC machine tools Generally speaking, CNC machine tools do not have any special requirements for the use environment, and can be placed in the production workshop like ordinary machine tools. However, direct sunlight and other heat radiation should be avoided, and places that are too humid or dusty, especially places with corrosive gases should be avoided. Corrosive gases are most likely to cause corrosion and deterioration of electronic components, or cause poor contact. Or cause components to break into a short circuit, which affects the normal operation of the machine tool. Keep away from equipment with high vibration, such as presses, forging equipment, etc. For high-precision CNC machine tools, anti-vibration measures (such as anti-vibration ditch, etc.) should also be taken. For high-precision and expensive CNC machine tools, it is ideal to use them in an air-conditioned environment.
(2) Power requirements CNC machine tools adopt dedicated line power supply (from the low-voltage power distribution room, it is divided into one route and used separately for CNC machine tools) or a voltage stabilizing device is added, which can reduce the impact of power supply quality on the machine tool and electrical interference.
(3) CNC machine tools should have operating rules. The operating rules are one of the important measures to ensure the safe operation of CNC machine tools. The operator must operate in accordance with the operating rules. When the machine fails, the operator should pay attention to keep the scene, and truthfully explain the situation before and after the failure to the maintenance personnel. In order to facilitate the analysis and diagnosis of the cause of the failure, promptly eliminate the failure, and reduce the downtime.
(4) CNC machine tools are not suitable for long-term storage and use. After purchasing CNC machine tools, they must be fully utilized, and the utilization rate of the machine tools should be maximized, especially in the first year of use. It must be fully utilized to expose the weak links that are prone to failure as soon as possible. The hidden dangers of failures can be eliminated as far as possible within the warranty period. If the factory has no production tasks and the CNC machine tool is not used for a long time, it should be powered on regularly. It is best to be powered on 12 times a week, and run dry for about 1 hour each time, so as to use the heat generated by the machine tool to reduce the internal temperature of the machine. The high humidity prevents the electronic components from getting damp, and at the same time, it is possible to find out whether a battery alarm has occurred in time. To prevent the loss of system software and parameters.
(5) Operators with a certificate must not only have a qualification certificate, they must also be trained by technical personnel on special operations according to the machine tool used before the operation. Familiar with the manual and the structure, performance and characteristics of the machine tool, master the functions and instructions of the meters, switches, knobs and buttons on the operation panel, and strictly prohibit blind operation and misoperation.
(6) Compressed air meets the standard The pressure of compressed air required by CNC machine tools should meet the standard and be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to use ungalvanized iron pipes in the pipeline to prevent rust from clogging the filter. It is necessary to check and maintain the gas and liquid separators regularly to prevent moisture from entering the gas circuit. It is best to add a gas-liquid separation filter device outside the air pressure system of the machine tool to increase the protection link.
(7) Choosing the right tool The right choice of high-quality tool can not only give full play to the machining efficiency of the machine tool, but also avoid failures that should not occur. The specifications and dimensions of the tool should meet the technical requirements, otherwise the tool change action will not proceed smoothly.
(8) Detecting the coordinates Before processing the workpiece, the coordinates must be detected, the program should be reviewed, and the processing program can be processed after the simulation test is normal.
(9) Collision prevention Before the equipment returns to “Machine zero point”, “Working zero point…”Control zero point” operation, it is necessary to determine the movement direction of each coordinate axis without obstacles to prevent collision.
(10) Do not disassemble the key parts at will. The mechanical structure of the CNC machine tool is simplified, the sealing is reliable, and the self-diagnosis function is becoming more and more perfect. In daily maintenance, except for cleaning the exterior and the specified lubrication parts, other parts must not be disassembled for cleaning. For key components. Devices such as grating rulers of CNC machine tools must not be collided or disassembled at will.
(11) Do not arbitrarily change the various parameters of CNC machine tools and the safe storage of the basic setting program directly affect the normal operation and performance of the machine tool. The operator shall not modify it at will. If the fault is caused by improper operation, the maintenance personnel shall promptly explain the situation to the maintenance personnel. Find the fault clue and deal with it.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Precautions for the use of CNC machine tools
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks