The sheet metal bending machine is a widely used sheet metal bending equipment. It uses a universal mold to bend the sheet in a straight line at various angles. It has simple operation, good versatility, low mold cost, and easy replacement. The machine itself has only one basic movement. —Up and down reciprocating linear motion.
Any department that uses a large amount of sheet metal, most of them need to use a bending machine. Therefore, the bending machine has a wide variety of specifications, diverse structures, increasing functions, and increasing precision. It has developed into a metal forming machine tool. The user of the bending machine required this time is the car box branch of the electric locomotive factory. The user himself has several sheet metal bending machines, either mechanical or hydraulic, all of which are ordinary electric control. In order to improve product accuracy and work efficiency, and expand processing capabilities, current users are required to order a bending machine that can bend 20mm thick sheets in a width of 4m. The precision of the processed products must be higher than the national standard, and the processing process is semi-automatic (the staff only needs The required workpiece can be processed by pressing the switch). According to the specific requirements of users, we plan to design WE67K500/4000 CNC electro-hydraulic synchronous bending machine.
There are three transmission modes of the bending machine: pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical. Pneumatic bending machines are generally used for small tonnage. It is not suitable for this machine. The mechanical sheet metal bending machine is evolved from a mechanical press. The basic structural features are the same as that of a mechanical press. It uses a crank-link mechanism, clutch and brake, and releases energy through a flywheel to generate bending pressure. The advantage of the mechanical bending machine is that the sliding parallel to the worktable has high precision, can withstand partial loads, and is more suitable for the punching process. The disadvantages of the mechanical bending machine are:
- 1) The stroke and speed are fixed and cannot be adjusted;
- 2) The pressure cannot be controlled. The lower stroke of the slider starts from 15 degrees to 20 degrees of the crankshaft angle to the bottom dead center of the stroke. , In order to reach the rated pressure, and in the middle of the stroke, the effective pressure is only about 60% of the rated pressure;
- 3) The flexibility of the machine structure layout is poor, and it is difficult to realize numerical control and semi-automatic operation. Due to the above analysis, the mechanical bending machine is not suitable for the design requirements of this machine.
With the development of hydraulic press brakes, these advantages of mechanical press brakes are not obvious. Hydraulic press brakes have higher parallel accuracy, can withstand eccentric loads, and can punch holes. The hydraulic sheet metal bending machine, that is, the hydraulically driven bending machine, has obvious advantages compared with the mechanical bending machine:
- 1) It has a long stroke, which can generate a large pressure at any point of the stroke;
- 2) It has an overload. Protection, will not damage the mold and the machine;
- 3) It is simple and convenient to adjust the stroke, pressure and speed, and it is easy to realize CNC;
- 4) It is easy to achieve rapid approach and slow bending, and the conversion point can be adjusted arbitrarily;
- 5) The machine structure layout is flexible, A variety of structures can be realized. It can be seen from the above that the inherent and insurmountable shortcomings of mechanical bending machines can be solved by hydraulic transmission.
This machine adopts a computer numerical control (CNC) bending machine with color graphic display; and can display the bending process of each bending process in advance; automatically draws the unfolding diagram of the blank of the bending part; determines the bending sequence; selects the mold, Judge the mold, judge whether the part and the mold interfere during the bending process; automatic programming. The bending accuracy of the CNC bending machine is higher than that of the ordinary bending machine, and the accuracy of the entire batch of parts is the same, and the productivity is more than three times higher than that of the ordinary bending machine. The more the parts are bent, the more the productivity increases. The WE67K500/4000 CNC electro-hydraulic synchronous bending machine we designed can fully meet the technical requirements of users.
When bending a multi-bend part on an ordinary bending machine, first bend the whole batch of parts, and then perform the following bends in sequence. This requires sufficient storage space and heavy handling work. If you have several bending machines, you can perform a bend on each bending machine, and you need to occupy several bending machines and a few workers, and the entire batch of parts will be backlogged before all the bending processes are completed. During processing. The CNC bending machine has completely changed the face of this production. According to the set program, the bending machine automatically adjusts the slider stroke and the back gauge position, and sets the time, and all the bending processes of a part are automatically and continuously performed. And the CNC bending machine has the function of direct programming of the angle, just input a few data, after a trial bending and correction, the adjustment work can be completed, without the need for skilled workers. On the ordinary bending machine, you need to go through several trial bending with experience.
Therefore, the processing cost of using a CNC bending machine can be reduced by 20% to 70% compared with an ordinary bending machine, and the economic effect is very significant.