The machining center is a highly mechatronic product. After the workpiece is clamped, the CNC system can control the machine tool to automatically select and replace tools according to different processes, automatically set the tool, automatically change the spindle speed, feed amount, etc., and can continuously complete drilling, boring, Milling, reaming, tapping and other processes, thus greatly reducing the auxiliary process time of workpiece clamping time, measurement and machine tool adjustment, and has good economic effects on parts with complex processing shapes, high precision requirements, and frequent parts replacement. .
Process characteristics and requirements of the machining center:
(1) It can reduce the number of times of workpiece clamping, eliminate the positioning error caused by multiple clamping, and improve the machining accuracy.
(2) It can reduce the number of machine tools and reduce the number of operators and save the occupied workshop area.
(3) It can reduce the number of turnovers and transportation workload and shorten the production cycle.
(4) Use a variety of tools to carry out multi-process centralized processing. When performing process design, it is necessary to deal with the interference of the tool during the tool change and machining with the workpiece, fixture or even the machine tool.
(5) If the roughing and finishing are continuously performed on the machining center, the fixture must be able to adapt to the requirements of large cutting force, high rigidity and large clamping force during rough machining, and must be suitable for high positioning accuracy during finishing. Tight deformation is as small as possible.
(6) Due to the use of automatic tool change and automatic rotary table for multi-station machining, it is determined that the horizontal machining center can only perform cantilever machining.
(7) For centralized processing in multiple processes, it is necessary to process the chips in time.
(8) In the process of processing the blank into a finished product, the parts cannot be aged, and the internal stress is difficult to eliminate.
(9) The technology is complex, and the requirements for use, maintenance and management are high.
Lemo has over 40 cnc machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :Amy ChenDongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,LtdDirect Phone: 86-137 1326 2409
Skype: amyptjEmail: [email protected]: www.ptjmachining.com
Previous: Deep hole processing information about CNC machiningNext: The cause of the knife failure in the CNC machining center
Link to this article：Technology characteristics for CNC machining
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks