With the improvement of living standards, homes and businesses are increasingly focusing on the use of automation equipment. Of course, the laser industry is no exception. What are the advantages of automated laser welding machines compared with traditional welding machines?
- 1: The automatic laser welding machine has fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
- 2: It is the function of automatic fiber laser welding at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, the laser passes through the electromagnetic field, the beam does not deviate, the laser can be welded in vacuum, air and certain gas environments, and it can be welded through glass or transparent materials.
- 3: The automatic laser welding machine can weld refractory materials, such as titanium, titanium alloy, titanium alloy, etc., and can weld heterogeneous materials with good results.
- 4: The power density after laser focusing is relatively high. When welding high-power devices, the depth ratio can reach 5:1 and 10:1.
- 5: Automated laser welding machine, which can realize micro welding. After focusing, the laser beam can get a very small spot, and can be accurately positioned, and can be used for miniature and miniaturized welding in large-scale automated production.
- 6: Non-contact long-distance welding is used for parts that are not easy to weld, which has greater flexibility.
- 7: The automatic laser welding machine realizes beam timing and timing splitting, and can perform multi-beam processing and multi-station processing at the same time, which provides conditions for improving welding accuracy.