With the increase in demand for high-precision machining, related precision machining technology has also developed rapidly, and precision fiber laser Cutting Machine metal have also gained more and more recognition in the market.The cutting objects of the precision fiber laser Cutting Machine metal processing technology are mainly thin plates. The processing accuracy is high, the speed is fast, and the incision is smooth and flat. Generally, no subsequent processing is required; the cutting heat affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small; the repeatability is good, and the material surface is not damaged. At present, precision is mainly used in PCB board cutting, microelectronic circuit template precision cutting, eyewear industry, jewelry processing and other industries. Laser precision machining has the following remarkable features:
- (1) Wide range: The range of workpieces that can be processed by precision lasers is very wide, including almost all metal materials and non-metal materials; suitable for sintering, drilling, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification and chemical vapor deposition of materials Wait. Electrolytic processing can only process conductive materials. Photochemical processing is only suitable for corrosive materials. Plasma processing is difficult to process certain high melting point materials.
- (2) Accurate and meticulous: The size that the precise laser beam can focus is very small. There are few factors that affect the quality of precision laser processing, and the processing accuracy is high, which is generally better than other traditional processing methods.
- (3) High speed and fast: From the perspective of processing cycle, the tool electrode of EDM requires high precision, large loss, and long processing cycle; the design work of the cathode mold of the machining cavity and the surface of the electrolytic machining is large, and the manufacturing cycle is also Very long; photochemical processing is complicated; and precision laser processing is simple in operation, slit width is easy to adjust, and can be quickly engraved and cut according to the pattern output by the computer. The processing speed is fast, and the processing cycle is shorter than other methods.
- (4) Safe and reliable: as a precision Laser Cutting technology for non-contact processing, it will not cause damage to the material due to mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress; compared with EDM, plasma arc processing, its heat affected zone and deformation are very small, so Can process very tiny parts.
- (5) Low cost: For small batch processing services, precision laser cutting is not limited by the number of processing, it is relatively cheaper. For the processing of large products, the mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the sags formed during the punching and shearing of materials, while greatly reducing the production cost of the enterprise Improve the grade of the product.
- (6) The cutting slit is small: the cutting slit of laser cutting is generally 0.1-0.2mm.
- (7) The cutting surface is smooth: the laser cutting surface has no burrs.
- (8) Small thermal deformation: The laser cutting laser has fine slits, fast speed, and concentrated energy, so the heat transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
- (9) Material saving: laser processing adopts computer programming, which can set materials of different shapes to maximize the utilization rate of materials and greatly reduce the cost of enterprise materials.
- (10) The development cycle of new products is short: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the real products of the new products can be obtained in the shortest time.
In general, laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional machining methods, and its application prospects are very broad.
Link to this article：What are the applications of precision laser cutting
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^