What are the design principles of metal Stamping parts?
With the rapid development of science and technology, the metal stamping technology is constantly improving and perfecting. Not only the technical level of metal stamping parts has been greatly improved, but also the precision and technological process have also made great progress. Metal stamping parts are used in mobile phones, home appliances, automobiles and other industries. Different industries have different design requirements for metal stamping parts, but the design principles for metal stamping parts are similar. Let’s follow Ming to understand what are the design principles of the processing of metal stamping parts?
- 1. The design of metal stamping parts processing must meet the use and technical performance of the industry’s products, and it can be assembled easily and facilitates maintenance.
- 2. The processing design of metal stamping parts should be reasonable in structure and simple in shape, which is conducive to simplifying the mold structure and simplifying the number of processes. That is, the processing of the entire part is completed with fewer and simple stamping processes, reducing the use of other methods for processing, and is beneficial The stamping operation facilitates the organization of mechanized and automated production to improve labor productivity.
- 3. In the design of metal stamping parts processing, under the condition of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level as low as possible, so as to facilitate the exchange of products, reduce the generation of waste, and ensure the stability of product quality.
- 4. The design of metal stamping parts processing should be conducive to using existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, reducing the use of equipment, and prolonging the service life of the die and reducing costs.
- 5. The design of metal stamping parts processing must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing material varieties and specifications, reducing material consumption as much as possible, using low-cost materials where permitted, and making parts as free as possible. The waste and less waste are blanked to avoid waste.
About the design principles of metal stamping parts processing, I will introduce it here today. Reasonable design of metal stamping parts can better meet the requirements of industrial production, ensure product quality, improve production efficiency, reduce labor costs, and bring greater economic benefits to enterprises.
Application range of metal stamping parts:
- 1. Commodity stamping parts. Mainly make some handicrafts, such as daily hardware such as tableware, kitchenware, faucet and so on.
- 2. Stamping of electrical parts. The electrical device stamping plant is a new industry that has developed with the development of electrical appliances. This type of factory is mainly concentrated in the south.
- 3. Stamping in the automotive industry. Parts such as the car body, frame and rim are all stamped out. It is mainly based on Deep Drawing. In China, this part is mainly concentrated in large factories such as automobile factories, tractor factories, and aircraft manufacturers.
- 4. Stamping in the medical industry. Various precision medical devices require precision metal stamping parts for assembly. At present, the medical industry stamping is developing rapidly.
- 5. Special stamping enterprises. For example, the stamping of aviation parts belongs to this type of enterprise, but these craft factories are also belonged to some large factories.Metal stamping parts have the advantages of simple operation, easy automation, accelerated production efficiency, etc., so they are widely used in many industries and play an indispensable role.
Link to this article：What are the design principles of metal stamping parts?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks