Titanium bar has good physical and chemical properties, low density, light weight du, nonmagnetic, high intensity, good corrosion resistance, it has good mechanical property and welding performance, baoji hydtitanium bars are widely used in chemical equipment, desalination, Marine parts, electroplating industry, etc., the corrosion resistance of titanium is 10 times of general stainless steel and titanium is human body rejection low metal, so medical titanium rod mechanical parts, widely used in human implants and medical devices. Technical requirements:
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy bar shall comply with the provisions of GB/T 3620.1, and the allowable deviation of the chemical composition shall comply with the provisions of GB/T 3620.2 when the buyer reinspects.
2. The diameter or side length and allowable deviation of hot-processed bar shall comply with the provisions in Table 1.
3. The allowable deviation of cold-drawn bar diameter shall comply with the provisions in Table 2 after hot processing and cold rolling.
4. The roundness of the bar after hot processing should not be more than half of its dimensional tolerance.
5. The indefinite length of the processed bar is 300-6000mm, the indefinite length of the annealed bar is 300-2000mm, and the definite or double length should be within the indefinite length range.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：What are the technical requirements for titanium bars?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks