The service life of stainless steel sinks mainly depends on the steel material used. Good stainless steel has a chromium content of not less than 18% and a nickel content of not less than 10%. It has high drawing strength, has certain elasticity and is not easy to deform.
Classification of stainless steel sink materials
1. Available in the market: Classification of stainless steel sink materials
(1) 304 # material stainless steel
(2) 202 # stainless steel
(3) 201 # material stainless steel
Corrosion resistance: 304> 202> 201
2. It is impossible to judge the quality of stainless steel with or without magnetic properties (304 steel will also have magnetic properties): There are many types of stainless steel, and they can be divided into several types according to the organizational structure at room temperature:
(1) Austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc .;
(2) Martensite or ferrite type: such as 430, 420, 410, etc .; austenite type is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic.
Material of stainless steel sink
1.Single basin type
The large single basin type sink has a large body, which is more convenient and comfortable to choose. At present, there are already long basin types with a length exceeding 900mm on the market. The shape is also more luxurious, of course, the price is also more expensive, in line with the cooking habits of Orientals, the single volume is large, the use is spacious, you can enlarge the pot, suitable for Chinese food families.
The requirements for the faucet in a single basin are relatively simple and can be freely chosen aside from the constraints. Small single basins are often the choice of families with too little kitchen space. They are inconvenient in use and can only meet the most basic cleaning functions.
2.Double basin type
The double basin type can wash one vegetable and one control water. The double basin design is widely used in homes. Whether it is two or three bedrooms, the double basin can meet the needs of separate cleaning and conditioning, and it is the first choice because of the appropriate space.
(1) Large and small double basins Most double basins are large and small basins. The sinks are large and small, and large dishes are placed on small cutting boards. It is recommended to purchase a double basin sink with a larger volume for easy use.
(2) Double-basin basin One main basin and one auxiliary basin body, the main basin is washed, and the auxiliary basin is used as a net bubble. Such a kitchen basin can freely adjust the water storage capacity during use, and can also dry clean dishes and vegetables in a small tank.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：What are the Types of Stainless Steel Sinks?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks