In order to make the woodware more beautiful and valuable, woodworking CNC router has attracted the attention of the majority of processing manufacturers. The reason why the quality-assured woodworking CNC router is popular in the market is not only because of its own characteristics of long life and high precision, but also because of its wide range of uses. The following mainly introduces What is a woodworking CNC router used for, control methods and main application fields of woodworking CNC routers in production activities.
What is a woodworking CNC router used for?
1. The cheapest woodworking CNC router can be used for engraving, drilling, cutting and edge guiding, This is just the most basic use of woodworking CNC router. Therefore, this operation generally does not require computer control, but the operator must pay attention to protective measures when performing these operations to avoid personal injury.
2. Used in the manufacture of antique furniture, office furniture carvings, woodwork, calligraphy plaques, frame carvings, wooden speakers, lighting, identification signs, etc. This is one of the biggest uses of woodworking CNC Routers, and the operation in this area is very dependent on the operator’s skills, operating proficiency, etc. This operation basically requires computer control. Professional woodworking CNC Routers use the USB interface for data transmission. The biggest advantage of this control method is that the file can be completely separated from, shut down the computer or other typesetting after saving the file, which can greatly improve work efficiency.
3. It is used for furniture, store decoration, and some bamboo products, wooden kitchen utensils and so on. The operation of this woodworking CNC Router is more refined, so the control method is mainly controlled by a single-chip microcomputer. While the CNC Router is working, normal typesetting can also be carried out. But you can’t turn off the computer.
The above is What is a woodworking CNC router used for ? With technological innovation, most of the woodworking CNC Routers in the market currently use dual-motor drives. This design can automatically eliminate backlash to ensure the rapid and uniform movement of the gantry. More and more convenient design also makes the maintenance and protection of woodworking CNC Router more and more convenient.
Control method of woodworking CNC Router
The woodworking CNC Router is divided into three control methods:
First, all calculation work is completed by computer control. When the CNC Router is working, the computer is in working state and cannot perform other typesetting work, which may cause waste due to computer misoperation;
The second is the use of single-chip microcomputer control, the CNC Router can be used for typesetting at the same time, but the computer cannot be turned off, which can reduce the waste caused by computer misoperation.
The third is to use the USB port to transfer data. The system has a memory capacity of more than 32M. After saving the file, it can be completely separated from the computer, shut down the computer or perform other typesetting, which can greatly improve work efficiency.
Application field of woodworking CNC Router
1.There is a big market in the furniture industry. Three-dimensional wave board processing, cabinet doors, solid wood doors, craft wooden doors, paint-free doors, screens, craft window processing, shoe polishers, game machine cabinets and panels, mahjong tables, computer tables and auxiliary processing of panel furniture products.
2. Advertising industry: advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, blister molding, production of various materials for advertising and decoration products.
3. Mold industry: It can engrave metal molds such as copper, aluminum, iron, etc., as well as non-metal molds such as artificial marble, sand, plastic board, PVC pipe, wood board, etc.
The above are What is a woodworking CNC router used for, control methods and application fields of woodworking CNC Router. The development of CNC Routers is improved step by step with the advancement of science and technology. In the future, CNC Routers will continue to improve and open up new areas for the CNC Router industry. China Machinery Company leads the development of the industry in China and has advantages such as the patent of dust-free vacuum system and the active anti-collision system. For more woodworking CNC Router information, please email us by or consult our customer service.
Cncmachine.wiki supply CNC machine guide for EDM,Cnc Punching Machine,Cnc Milling Machine,Cnc Lathe Machine,Cnc Carving Machine,5 Axis Cnc Machine,Cnc Engraving Machine,Laser Cnc Machine,Metal Cnc Machine,CNC Bending Machine,CNC Grinding Machine,Home Cnc Machine,Wood Cnc Machine,3D Cnc Machine,Cnc Router Machine,Desktop Cnc Machine,Boring Machine,Swiss Machine,Turn-Mill Machine,CNC Spinning Machine,CNC Polishing Machine,Pipe Cnc Cutter,Hydraulic Press and Edge banding machine etc.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What is a woodworking CNC router used for Upload to:04-17 2021
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks