“Being able to be a man and doing things” can make our careers go further, so how to be a good person and do good deeds as a Cnc Processing plant boss manager What must a successful manager do? What kind of quality is the most important thing to make you go further?
What a cnc processing plant owner must do every day
- 1. Summarize your daily task completion status.
- 2. Consider the main work that should be done tomorrow.
- 3. Understand the sales development situation of at least one department or give corresponding guidance.
- 4. Consider the shortcomings of a company and come up with methods and steps for improvement.
- 5. Understand the sales development situation of at least one department or give corresponding guidance.
- 6. Must read the report every day.
- 7. Consider the mistakes in your day’s work.
- 8. Can the quality and efficiency of one day’s work be improved?
- 9. Documents that should be approved.
What a cnc processing plant owner must do every week
- 1. Hold a regular meeting of middle-level cadres.
- 2. Have a discussion with a major functional department.
- 3. Communicate once with someone who you think is the backbone of the company’s business now or in the future.
- 4. Report a job to your boss.
- 5. Summarize the sales progress of each department.
- 6. Hold an office meeting related to quality.
- 7. Correct an incorrect practice in a detail within the company.
- 8. Check the implementation of the corrective actions last week.
- 9. Conduct a self-summary (informal).
- 10. Organize your own files or bookcases.
- 11. Understand the corresponding changes in financial indicators.
- 12. Contact an important customer.
- 13. Must-see reports every week.
- 14. Contact a dealer.
- 15. Praise a backbone of you.
What the cnc processing factory owner must do every ten days
- 1. Invite a different employee to eat or drink tea.
- 2. Communicate with the Finance Department once.
- 3. Provide key assistance to a department’s sales.
- 4. Visit a dealer.
What a cnc processing plant owner must do every month
- 1. Appraise the sales of each department once.
- 2. Visit an important customer.
- 3. Self-assessment once.
- 4. Monthly financial statements.
- 5. Monthly overall sales situation.
- 6. Sales plan for next month.
- 7. Sales policy for next month.
12 important qualities for cnc processing plant managers
- 1. Loyalty. Always think from the perspective of the boss.
- 2. Dedication. Provide services and efforts beyond remuneration.
- 3. Be positive. From “I want to do it” to “I want to do it”.
- 4. Be responsible. Let the problem stop at you.
- 5. Efficiency. Say goodbye to the poor busy.
- 6. Results. Think about how to get things done from the beginning.
- 7. Communication. Bring the plan to communicate, communicate face to face, and solve it on the spot.
- 8. Team. Dripping water merges into the sea and the individual into the team.
- 9. Enterprising. Squeeze time to increase your height and charge yourself.
- 10. Low-key. Don’t ask for credit. Achievement is just the beginning, and honor is the motivation.
- 11. Cost. Do not waste company resources, even a piece of paper.
- 12. Thanksgiving. Learn to be grateful, work gives you not only rewards, but also opportunities for learning and growth.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank