Basic operation method:
- 1. First, turn on the power, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start, so you can hear the sound of the oil pump rotating. (The machine does not operate at this time)
- 2. Stroke adjustment. When using the bending machine, pay attention to adjusting the stroke, and be sure to test run before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine descends to the lower level, it is necessary to ensure that there is a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The stroke adjustment also has electric quick adjustment and manual stomach adjustment.
- 3. For the selection of bending notches, a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate is generally selected. If you bend a 4mm sheet, you need to choose a slot of about 32.
- 4. Back gauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as the shearing machine.
- 5. Step on the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is different from the shearing machine. You can release it at any time. When you release your foot, the bending machine will stop and continue to go down when you step on it.
- 1. Strictly abide by the machine tool operator’s operating regulations, and wear labor protection equipment as required.
- 2. Before starting, you must carefully check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
- 3. Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed.
- 4. When the upper sliding plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return-to-origin program.
- 5. After the equipment is started, it runs idling for 1-2 minutes, and moves on the skateboard full stroke 2-3 times. If any abnormal sound or malfunction is found, it should be stopped immediately, the malfunction is eliminated, and everything is normal before it can work.
- 6. When working, one person should be in uniform command, so that the operator and the feeding and suppressing personnel can cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in the right position before issuing the bending signal.
- 7. When the sheet is bent, it should be compacted to prevent the sheet from lifting up and hurting people during the bending.
- 8. Cut off the power when adjusting the sheet metal press mold, and stop the operation before proceeding.
- 9. When changing the opening of the variable lower mold, no material is allowed to come into contact with the lower mold.
- 10. When the machine tool is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine tool.
- 11. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet at one end alone.
- 12. If the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop and correct it. It is strictly forbidden to correct it by hand to prevent hand injury.
- 13. It is forbidden to fold over-thick iron plates or hardened steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine to avoid damage to the machine tool.
- 14. Frequently check the overlap of the upper and lower molds; whether the instructions of the pressure gauge meet the regulations.
- 15. Stop the machine immediately in case of an abnormality, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
- 16. Before shutting down, place wooden blocks on the lower molds under the cylinders on both sides to lower the upper slide onto the wooden blocks.
- 17. Exit the control system program first, then cut off the power supply.
Maintenance and maintenance of bending machine:
Every day when the machine is turned on, foreign objects and metal scraps on the machine tool and mold should be removed. Check whether the mold is installed firmly. The electrical switches, cables, and fasteners are abnormal and whether they are loose. Before performing machine maintenance or wiping, you should Align the upper mold with the lower mold and turn it off until the work is completed. If you need to turn on or perform other operations, you should select manual mode. The maintenance content is as follows:
1, hydraulic circuit
- A. Check the oil level of the oil tank every week, if the hydraulic system is repaired, check the oil level. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, add hydraulic oil;
- B. The oil should be changed after the new machine has been working for 2000 hours, and the oil should be changed after every 4000 to 6000 hours of work thereafter, and the oil tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed;
- C. The oil temperature of the system should be between 35℃～60℃ and not exceed 70℃. If it is too high, it will cause deterioration and damage of the oil quality and accessories.
- A. The filter should be replaced or cleaned every time the oil is changed;
- B. The machine tool has related alarms or other filter abnormalities such as unclean oil, and should be replaced;
- C. The air filter on the fuel tank should be inspected and cleaned every 3 months, and it is recommended to replace it in 1 year.
3, hydraulic parts
- A.Clean hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) monthly to prevent dirt from entering the system, and cleaning agents cannot be used;
- B. After using the new machine for one month, check whether there is any deformation in the bends of the oil pipes. If there is any abnormality, they should be replaced. After two months of use, all fittings should be tightened.